Confidence in God’s Promise ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง’‍๐Ÿง’

Confidence in God’s Promise
๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง’‍๐Ÿง’ Devotionals for Church Family

๐Ÿ“– Main Verse:
“I believe God that it will happen just as He told me.” — Acts 27:25

๐Ÿ“š Bible in a Year: Reading for the Day

Old Testament: Joshua 22–24

New Testament: Acts 26–27

๐Ÿ’ก Devotional Thought:
Joshua 22–24 closes with a call to choose whom to serve. Faithfulness requires commitment and clarity.

In Acts 26–27, Paul faced a violent storm yet remained confident in God’s promise. His faith brought assurance not only to himself but to everyone around him.

A confident church trusts God’s promises even in life’s storms.

๐Ÿ“ Application:

Council & Pastoral: Encourage faith in God’s promises.

Men & Ladies: Trust God’s Word over circumstances.

Youth & Children: Believe that God keeps His promises.

๐Ÿค” Reflection:
Do I trust God’s promises even when situations seem uncertain?

๐Ÿ’ญ Take Away:
God’s promises remain true in every storm.

๐Ÿ™ Prayer:
Lord, strengthen our faith in Your promises. Help us trust You fully in every situation. Amen.

Hashtags:
#Acts27v25, #TrustGodsPromise, #FaithInStorms, #ChurchFamilyDevotionals, #BibleInAYear,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga๐Ÿง˜‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose๐ŸŒฑ

I will start this day with God๐Ÿ“–