Starting the year anchored in God ๐Ÿ‘”

Starting the year anchored in God
๐Ÿ‘” Devotional for Fathers
(Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)


๐Ÿ“– Scripture:
Revelation 4:11 — “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power.”

๐Ÿ’ฌ Devotional Thought:
A new year begins best when it starts with worship. Before goals, plans, and responsibilities, God deserves first place. As a father and provider, anchoring your year in God’s worthiness realigns your priorities. When God is honored first, everything else finds its proper order.

๐Ÿชž Reflection Question:
What does it look like to give God first place in my plans this year?

๐Ÿ’ Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Begin the year with prayer and gratitude.

  • Commit your goals to God before acting on them.

  • Lead your family by example in honoring God.

๐Ÿ™ Prayer:
Lord, I start this year acknowledging Your greatness. Be the foundation of every plan and decision I make. Amen.

๐Ÿท️ Hashtags:
#Revelation4v11, #StartingTheYearAnchoredInGod, #MensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga๐Ÿง˜‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose๐ŸŒฑ

I will start this day with God๐Ÿ“–