Joyful Partnership ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง’‍๐Ÿง’

Joyful Partnership
๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง’‍๐Ÿง’ Devotionals for Church Family


๐Ÿ“– Main Verse:
“I thank my God every time I remember you… because of your partnership in the gospel.” — Philippians 1:3,5

๐Ÿ“š Bible in a Year: Reading for the Day

Old Testament: 2 Kings 23–25

New Testament: Philippians 1

๐Ÿ’ก Devotional Thought:
2 Kings 23–25 concludes with Judah’s fall, reminding us of the consequences of long-term disobedience. Yet God’s story continues beyond judgment.

Philippians 1 emphasizes joy and partnership in the gospel. Even in hardship, Paul expressed gratitude for fellow believers.

A joyful church values partnership in God’s work.

๐Ÿ“ Application:

Council & Pastoral: Build strong partnerships in ministry.

Men & Ladies: Support one another in faith.

Youth & Children: Work together in serving God.

๐Ÿค” Reflection:
Do I appreciate and support my church family?

๐Ÿ’ญ Take Away:
Partnership strengthens the mission.

๐Ÿ™ Prayer:
Lord, thank You for our church family. Help us work together with joy and unity for Your glory. Amen.

Hashtags:
#Philippians1v3, #GospelPartnership, #JoyInChrist, #ChurchFamilyDevotionals, #BibleInAYear,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga๐Ÿง˜‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose๐ŸŒฑ

I will start this day with God๐Ÿ“–