God Hears You 🌱
God Hears You🌱 Devotional for Youth
"If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."
Devotional Thought:
Sometimes you pray and wonder, "Is God even listening?" Yes, He is. Prayer isn't shouting into an empty room. God hears His children. His answer may be yes, no, or wait, but silence doesn't mean absence. Keep praying. Keep trusting. Keep talking to Him.
Reflection Questions:
- What have you been praying about?
- Are you willing to trust God's answer?
Takeaways:
- God hears your prayers.
- His timing may be different from yours.
- Keep praying even when you don't see an answer.
Prayer:
Father, thank You for hearing me whenever I pray. Help me trust You when Your answers don't come when I expect them. Teach me to pray according to Your will and remain faithful while I wait. Amen.
Hashtags: #1John5v14, #GodHearsYou, #YouthDevotional, #KeepPraying, #TrustGodsTiming,
Comments
Post a Comment