You Don't Have to Fear the Dark ๐ŸŒท

You Don't Have to Fear the Dark
๐ŸŒทWomen’s Devotional


๐Ÿ“– Bible Verse:
Micah 7:8“Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.”

๐Ÿ’– Reflection:
A dark season does not mean God has left you.

There may be moments when you don't understand what is happening or where the road is leading. But God's presence doesn't disappear simply because your circumstances become unclear.

You may be sitting in darkness, but the Lord is still your light.

You don't need to see the entire road. Ask Him for enough light for the next step.

๐Ÿชž Reflection Questions:

  • What uncertainty feels like darkness right now?
  • Am I looking at the darkness more than I am looking to God?

๐Ÿ’ Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Take only the next faithful step.
  • Spend time in Scripture when uncertainty rises.
  • Remind yourself that God's presence remains.

๐Ÿ™ Prayer:
Father, when I cannot see clearly, be my light. Give me courage for the next step and help me trust You even in uncertain seasons. Amen.

๐Ÿท️ Hashtags:
#September5YouDontHaveToFearTheDark, #Micah7v8, #GodIsMyLight, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chosen for a Purpose๐ŸŒฑ

God’s Presence in Every Season๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿง’‍๐Ÿง’

Think Twice About Yoga๐Ÿง˜‍♀️