Make Your Presence a Blessing 🌷

Make Your Presence a Blessing
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
Matthew 5:16 — “Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”

💖 Reflection:
You don't have to preach a sermon to shine for Jesus.

Sometimes your greatest witness is how you treat people. Your patience, kindness, honesty, generosity, and compassion can make Christ visible in ordinary situations.

Wherever you go today, ask yourself: “How can I make this place better because I was here?”

Let your light shine quietly but intentionally.

🪞 Reflection Questions:

  • What do people experience when they encounter me?
  • How can I reflect Jesus today?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Encourage someone.
  • Show kindness without expecting recognition.
  • Let your actions speak about your faith.

🙏 Prayer:
Jesus, let Your light shine through my life. May my actions point people toward You and bring glory to our Father. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#September22MakeYourPresenceABlessing, #Matthew5v16, #LetYourLightShine, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖