Finish with Faith 🌱

Finish with Faith
🌱 Devotional for Youth


Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:7
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."

Devotional Thought:
Finishing well matters. You may start a goal with excitement but lose motivation later. Faith can feel the same way. There will be tiring seasons, unanswered questions, and moments when quitting seems easier. Keep going. Stay faithful. You don't need to know every detail of the road ahead. Just take the next step with God.

Reflection Questions:

  1. What are you tempted to give up on?
  2. What is one step of faith you can take today?

Takeaways:

  • Don't quit when the journey gets difficult.
  • Faithfulness matters more than speed.
  • Keep taking the next step with God.

Prayer:
Father, help me finish well. When I become tired or discouraged, remind me why I started and who is walking beside me. Give me endurance to keep trusting You, courage to keep moving forward, and faith to remain faithful until the end. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hashtags: #2Timothy4v7, #FinishWithFaith, #YouthDevotional, #KeepTheFaith, #RunTheRace, #FaithfulToTheEnd,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

God’s Presence in Every Season🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️