God Gives a New Heart π§π§π§π§
“I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord. They will be My people, and I will be their God.” — Jeremiah 24:7
π Bible in a Year: Reading for the Day
Old Testament: Jeremiah 40–43
New Testament: Acts 3–5
π‘ Devotional Thought:
God desires more than outward religious activity. He wants His people to know Him personally. A transformed heart changes the way we think, speak, decide, forgive, and serve.
In Acts 3–5, the apostles boldly proclaim Jesus despite opposition. Their confidence came not from human power but from knowing Christ and being empowered by the Holy Spirit.
A church with transformed hearts becomes a church with transformed actions.
π Application:
Council & Pastoral: Prioritize spiritual formation, not merely ministry activity.
Men & Ladies: Ask God to transform your attitudes and relationships.
Youth & Children: Build your relationship with Jesus, not just your knowledge about Him.
π€ Reflection:
Is my relationship with God changing the way I live?
π Take Away:
God changes our actions by first transforming our hearts.
π Prayer:
Father, give us hearts that truly know You. Remove hardness, pride, bitterness, and selfishness from within us. Fill our church family with people whose lives demonstrate genuine transformation through Christ. Give us courage like the early believers to stand for the Gospel. Amen.
Hashtags:
#Jeremiah24v7, #NewHeart, #KnowGod, #TransformedLife, #ChurchFamilyDevotionals, #BibleInAYear
Comments
Post a Comment