God Is Working in the Waiting 🌷

God Is Working in the Waiting
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
Psalm 130:5 — “I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope.”

💖 Reflection:
Waiting can make us wonder whether God has forgotten us. But waiting is not wasted time when God is involved. He can use quiet seasons to strengthen our faith, correct our direction, and prepare us for what is ahead.

Don't measure God's faithfulness by how quickly He answers. Sometimes the waiting itself is part of His work.

🪞 Reflection Questions:

  • What am I currently waiting for?
  • Can I trust God even without an immediate answer?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Replace “When, Lord?” with “I trust You, Lord.”
  • Use your waiting season to pray and grow.
  • Don't rush what God is still preparing.

🙏 Prayer:
Lord, teach me to wait with hope. Help me trust Your timing and believe that You are working even when I cannot see it. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#September16GodIsWorkingInTheWaiting, #Psalm130v5, #WaitOnGod, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖