You Can Be Honest with God 🌱

You Can Be Honest with God
🌱 Devotional for Youth


Scripture: Psalm 62:8
"Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

Devotional Thought:
You don't need fancy words when you pray. Tell God what you're really feeling—your fears, frustrations, questions, and hopes. He isn't intimidated by your emotions. He wants you to bring your whole heart to Him. Honest prayer builds a real relationship with God.

Reflection Questions:

  1. What have you been afraid to tell God?
  2. Can you honestly talk to Him about it today?

Takeaways:

  • God wants your honest heart.
  • Prayer isn't about perfect words.
  • You can trust Him with your emotions.

Prayer:
Lord, thank You that I can come to You exactly as I am. Help me stop hiding my feelings and learn to pour out my heart before You. Be my refuge when I don't know what to do. Amen.

Hashtags: #Psalm62v8, #BeHonestWithGod, #YouthDevotional, #PourOutYourHeart, #GodIsMyRefuge,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

God’s Presence in Every Season🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️