Learn to Be Still 🌷

Learn to Be Still
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
Psalm 46:10 — “Be still, and know that I am God.”

💖 Reflection:
Sometimes the most spiritual thing you can do is stop.

Stop rushing. Stop overthinking. Stop trying to solve everything at once.

Stillness reminds us that God remains God even when we are not doing anything to fix the situation.

Take a breath. Be quiet before Him. Let your soul remember who is in control.

🪞 Reflection Questions:

  • When was the last time I simply became still before God?
  • What am I trying too hard to control?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Spend five quiet minutes with God.
  • Put your phone away during that time.
  • Surrender one situation you cannot control.

🙏 Prayer:
Lord, quiet my heart. Teach me to be still and trust You instead of constantly trying to control everything around me. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#September23LearnToBeStill, #Psalm46v10, #BeStillAndKnow, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖