God Knows Your Name 🌷

God Knows Your Name
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
Isaiah 43:1 — “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.”

💖 Reflection:
You are not just another face in a crowd to God. He knows you personally.

He knows your story, your struggles, your dreams, your fears, and the things you rarely tell anyone. And still, He says, “You are Mine.”

Your identity does not depend on who accepts you or rejects you. It is rooted in belonging to God.

🪞 Reflection Questions:

  • Where have I been looking for validation?
  • Do I truly believe that I belong to God?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Stop measuring your worth by people's opinions.
  • Thank God for calling you His.
  • Remember your identity before facing today's challenges.

🙏 Prayer:
Lord, thank You for knowing me completely and still calling me Yours. Help me find my identity and security in You rather than in people's approval. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:

#September18GodKnowsYourName, #Isaiah43v1, #YouAreHis, #WomensDevotional ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖