A Heart That Says “Yes” 🌱

A Heart That Says “Yes”
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Isaiah 6:8 (NKJV)
“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: ‘Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?’ Then I said, ‘Here am I! Send me.’”

💭 Devotional Thought
God is still looking for young people who are willing to say, “Here I am.” You may not know exactly where God will lead you, but obedience begins with being willing. Your availability can become an opportunity for God to work through you.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • Am I willing to follow God even when I don't know the whole plan?

  • What can I say “yes” to God about today?

🌱 Takeaways

  • God can use a willing heart.

  • You don't need to know everything before obeying.

  • Say yes, and let God lead.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, give me a willing heart. Help me respond when You call and trust You with wherever You lead me. Here I am, Lord—use my life for Your purpose. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #AHeartThatSaysYes, #Isaiah6v8, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖