Be Faithful in the Secret Place 🌱

Be Faithful in the Secret Place
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Matthew 6:6 (NKJV)
“But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place…”

💭 Devotional Thought
Your relationship with God isn't only about what people see. The quiet moments matter. The prayers nobody hears, the Bible reading nobody sees, and the worship you give when you're alone are precious to God.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • How is my private relationship with God?

  • Do I spend time with God even when nobody knows?

🌱 Takeaways

  • Private faith strengthens public faith.

  • God sees your secret place.

  • Make time for Him.

🙏 Prayer
Father, teach me to love meeting You in the secret place. Help me seek You not for attention, but because I truly desire You. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #SecretPlace, #Matthew6v6, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖