Make room for God’s peace 👔

Make room for God’s peace
👔Devotional for Fathers (Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)


📖 Exodus 33:14
“My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Reflection
A father can carry many responsibilities, but God never intended you to carry them without Him. His presence gives strength when your responsibilities feel heavy.

Reflection Question
Am I allowing God’s presence to lead me before I try to solve everything myself?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Pray before making important decisions.

  • Slow down and seek God’s presence.

  • Bring your worries to Him instead of carrying them alone.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, walk with me in every responsibility I carry. Give me wisdom, peace, and strength to lead my family according to Your will. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#MakeRoomForGodsPeace, #Exodus33v14, #MensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖