Keep Your Hands Clean 🌱

Keep Your Hands Clean
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Psalm 24:3–4 (NKJV)
“Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart…”

💭 Devotional Thought
Following God is more than looking good on the outside. God cares about what happens inside your heart. Choose honesty, purity, and integrity even when nobody is watching.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • What attitude or habit do I need to surrender to God?

  • Am I the same person privately and publicly?

🌱 Takeaways

  • God sees beyond appearances.

  • Purity begins in the heart.

  • Integrity matters when no one is watching.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, search my heart and help me live with integrity. Clean what needs to be cleaned and make my heart pleasing to You. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #KeepYourHandsClean, #Psalm24v3v4, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖