Love That Restores Relationships 🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒

Love That Restores Relationships 🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒
 🧑‍🧑‍🧒‍🧒 Devotionals for Everyone


Bible Reading:
Philemon, Hebrews 1
Bible Verse: “I am sending him—who is my very heart—back to you.” – Philemon 1:12

💬 Quote:
“The gospel does more than reconcile us to God; it teaches us how to seek reconciliation with one another.”

✨ Reflection:
Paul's letter to Philemon is a beautiful picture of forgiveness, restoration, and changed relationships. Onesimus was no longer to be viewed merely through his past; he was now a brother in Christ. The gospel changes how we see people. Grace invites us to look beyond mistakes and recognize the possibility of restoration.

💡 Takeaway:
Where possible, choose restoration over resentment.

🙏 Prayer:
Father, give me a heart that seeks reconciliation. Help me forgive where I have been hurt and extend the grace You have freely given me.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#Philemon1v12, #Philemon1v16, #Hebrews1v3, #Forgiveness, #Restoration, #Reconciliation, #GraceInAction, #DailyDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖