God Can Make a Way 🌷

God Can Make a Way
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
“Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters.” — Isaiah 43:16 (KJV)

💖 Reflection:
When you cannot see a way forward, remember that God does not need an existing path. He can create one. Trust Him even when the next step is still hidden.

🪞 Reflection Questions:
What situation feels impossible right now?
Am I trusting God to make a way?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:
Stop worrying about how. Start trusting Who.

🙏 Prayer:
Lord, when I cannot see the way, help me trust that You are already making one. Lead me forward in faith. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#October1GodCanMakeAWay, #Isaiah43v16, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖