Be a Light at Home 🌱

Be a Light at Home
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — 1 Timothy 5:8 (NKJV)
“But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith…”

💭 Devotional Thought
Faith begins close to home. How you treat your family matters to God. Respect, kindness, responsibility, and helping at home can become powerful expressions of your faith.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • How do I treat the people closest to me?

  • What can I do today to bless my family?

🌱 Takeaways

  • Your faith should be visible at home.

  • Serve your family with love.

  • Small acts of responsibility matter.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, help me become a blessing to my family. Give me a servant's heart and teach me to show my faith through love, respect, and responsibility. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #BeALightAtHome, #1Timothy5v8, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖