Choose Wisdom Over Impulse 🌱

Choose Wisdom Over Impulse
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Ecclesiastes 7:9 (NKJV)
“Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools.”

💭 Devotional Thought
Not every feeling deserves an immediate reaction. When you're angry, pause. Pray. Think. Wisdom gives you space between what happens and how you respond.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • Do I react quickly when I get upset?

  • What would change if I prayed before responding?

🌱 Takeaways

  • Pause before reacting.

  • Wisdom controls emotions.

  • Prayer can change your response.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, help me control my reactions. When I feel angry or frustrated, give me wisdom to respond with grace instead of reacting impulsively. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #ChooseWisdom, #Ecclesiastes7v9, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖