Know the hearts you lead 👔

Know the hearts you lead
👔Devotional for Fathers (Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)


📖 1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind…”

Reflection
David reminded Solomon that leadership is more than responsibility—it is relationship with God. Fathers are called not only to provide direction but also to cultivate a heart that knows God.

Reflection Question
Am I teaching my family merely what to do, or am I helping them know God?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Know God personally, not just intellectually.

  • Lead your family toward relationship with Christ.

  • Serve with willingness rather than obligation.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, deepen my relationship with You. Help me lead my family from a loyal heart and a willing spirit. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#KnowTheHeartsYouLead, #1Chronicles28v9, #MensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖