Be Strong in the Lord 🌷

Be Strong in the Lord
🌷Women’s Devotional


📖 Bible Verse:
“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee.” — Deuteronomy 31:6 (KJV)

💖 Reflection:
Courage does not mean you never feel afraid. It means you remember that you are not facing life alone. God goes with you.

🪞 Reflection Questions:
What fear is trying to weaken your faith?
Have I remembered that God is with me?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:
Face today with courage—not because you are strong enough, but because God is with you.

🙏 Prayer:
Lord, strengthen my heart today. When fear rises, remind me that Your presence is greater than anything I face. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#October2BeStrongInTheLord, #Deuteronomy31v6, #WomensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖