Put God’s Word into your home 👔
Put God’s Word into your home👔Devotional for Fathers (Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children…”
Reflection
Spiritual leadership is not limited to church. Your home is one of the most important places where faith is taught. Your children learn from what you repeatedly live and practice.
Reflection Question
How intentionally am I bringing God’s Word into our everyday family life?
💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:
Read Scripture together when possible.
Talk about God during ordinary moments.
Let your actions support what you teach.
🙏 Prayer
Lord, place Your Word deeply in my heart so I can faithfully pass it to my children. Make our home a place where Your truth is lived and remembered. Amen.
🏷️ Hashtags:
#PutGodsWordIntoYourHome, #Deuteronomy6v6v7, #MensDevotional,
Comments
Post a Comment