God Can Restore What Is Broken🌱

God Can Restore What Is Broken
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Joel 2:25 (NKJV)
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten…”

💭 Devotional Thought
Some seasons feel wasted. Maybe you made mistakes, lost opportunities, or experienced things you wish you could change. But God is a God of restoration. What feels ruined to you is not beyond His ability to redeem.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • What part of my past do I need to surrender to God?

  • Do I believe God can still bring something good from it?

🌱 Takeaways

  • Your past does not limit God.

  • God can restore broken seasons.

  • Give your regrets to Him.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, I surrender my past to You. Restore what has been broken and teach me to trust You with what comes next. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #GodCanRestore, #Joel2v25, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖