God Gives Songs in the Night 🌱

God Gives Songs in the Night
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Job 35:10 (NKJV)
“But no one says, ‘Where is God my Maker, Who gives songs in the night…’”

💭 Devotional Thought
Some nights are difficult. You may carry worries, sadness, or questions. Yet even in dark seasons, God can place hope and worship inside your heart. Darkness does not mean God has left.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • What “night season” am I facing?

  • Can I still worship God while waiting for brighter days?

🌱 Takeaways

  • God is present in difficult seasons.

  • Worship can rise from pain.

  • Your night will not last forever.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, when life feels dark, remind me that You are near. Put a new song in my heart and help me trust You through every season. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #SongsInTheNight, #Job35v10, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖