Trust God with what you cannot control 👔

Trust God with what you cannot control
👔Devotional for Fathers (Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)


📖 Job 1:21
“The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

Reflection
Job reminds us that life contains things we cannot control. A father may work hard to protect and provide, but ultimately everything remains in God’s hands.

Reflection Question
What am I trying to control that I need to surrender to God?

💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:

  • Release what is beyond your control.

  • Continue doing what is right.

  • Worship God in both abundance and uncertainty.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, teach me to trust You with the things I cannot control. Keep my faith steady through every season. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags:
#TrustGodWithWhatYouCannotControl, #Job1v21, #MensDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖