God Is Your Portion 🌱

God Is Your Portion
🌱 Devotional for Youth


📖 Scripture — Psalm 73:26 (NKJV)
“My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

💭 Devotional Thought
People and circumstances can change. Your strength can also run out. But God remains. When everything feels uncertain, remember that having God is never having nothing.

🪞 Reflection Questions

  • Where do I usually look for security?

  • Am I trusting God when my own strength is not enough?

🌱 Takeaways

  • God is your lasting security.

  • Weakness doesn't disqualify you.

  • You can depend on Him.

🙏 Prayer
Lord, when I feel weak or uncertain, remind me that You are my portion. Be my strength today and always. Amen.

🏷️ Hashtags: #GodIsYourPortion, #Psalm73v26, #YouthDevotional,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

I will start this day with God📖