Be Filled with Peace 🌱
Be Filled with Peace🌱 Devotional for Youth
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives."
Devotional Thought:
The world often searches for peace in success, possessions, or relationships, but lasting peace comes only from Jesus. His peace is not dependent on perfect circumstances. Even when life feels uncertain, Christ offers a calm confidence that He is in control. Spending time with Him through prayer and His Word allows His peace to guard your heart and mind. Let His peace replace worry, fear, and anxiety.
Reflection Questions:
- What worries are stealing your peace today?
- How can you intentionally rest in God's presence?
Takeaways:
- Jesus is the source of true peace.
- Prayer helps calm an anxious heart.
Prayer:
Lord Jesus, thank You for giving me a peace that the world cannot offer. When my heart is troubled, remind me that You are with me. Replace my fears with faith and my worries with confidence in Your promises. Help me live each day resting in Your perfect peace. Amen.
Hashtags: #John14v27, #PeaceInChrist, #YouthDevotional, #TrustJesus, #PeaceOfGod,
Comments
Post a Comment