Standing firm when temptation comes 👔
Standing firm when temptation comes👔Devotional for Fathers (Breadwinners & Leaders at Home)
“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind...”
Reflection
Every man faces temptation. It may come through pride, anger, lust, dishonesty, discouragement, or selfish ambition. Temptation itself is not the sin—giving in to it is.
God promises that He is faithful and always provides a way to endure temptation. Fathers who depend on God instead of their own willpower discover that victory comes through daily surrender.
Your private victories become public blessings for your family.
Reflection Question
Where do I most need God's strength to resist temptation?
💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:
- Identify one area where you need greater accountability.
- Avoid situations that invite unnecessary temptation.
- Memorize a verse that strengthens your resolve.
🙏 Prayer:
Father, strengthen me when I am tempted. Help me choose holiness and honor You in every decision I make. Amen.
🏷️ Hashtags:
#1Corinthians10v13, #StandingFirmWhenTemptationComes, #MensDevotional,
Comments
Post a Comment