Don't Be Afraid to Dream with God 🌱
Don't Be Afraid to Dream with God🌱 Devotional for Youth
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Devotional Thought:
As a young person, you probably have dreams about your future—what career you want, where you want to go, what kind of person you want to become, and what you hope to accomplish. God cares about your future even more than you do. His plans may sometimes look different from your expectations, but you can trust that His purpose is good. Don't be afraid to dream, but learn to place those dreams in God's hands. Ask Him to guide your ambitions and shape your desires according to His will. When your future belongs to God, you don't have to be afraid of what lies ahead.
Reflection Questions:
- What dream are you currently praying about?
- Are you willing to let God guide your plans?
Takeaways:
- God cares about your future.
- Give your dreams to God and trust His direction.
Prayer:
Father, thank You for knowing my future even when I cannot see it. I surrender my dreams, plans, and ambitions to You. Guide my desires and help me recognize the opportunities You place before me. Give me patience when Your plans are different from mine and courage to follow wherever You lead. Amen.
Hashtags:
#Jeremiah29v11, #DreamWithGod, #YouthDevotional, #HopeAndFuture, #TrustGodsPlan
Comments
Post a Comment