Fear Not, I Am With You πŸ§‘‍πŸ§‘‍πŸ§’‍πŸ§’

Fear Not, I Am With You πŸ§‘‍πŸ§‘‍πŸ§’‍πŸ§’
πŸ§‘‍πŸ§‘‍πŸ§’‍πŸ§’ Devotionals for Church Family


πŸ“– Main Verse:
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.” — Isaiah 41:10

πŸ“š Bible in a Year: Reading for the Day

Old Testament: Isaiah 25–28

New Testament: Luke 9–10

πŸ’‘ Devotional Thought:
God repeatedly reminded His people that they did not have to fear because He was with them. His presence was more powerful than the opposition surrounding them.

Luke 9–10 shows Jesus sending His disciples out to serve and proclaim the Kingdom. They were not sent because they were capable of doing everything themselves; they were sent because they were empowered and accompanied by God.

Our calling may sometimes feel bigger than our abilities. But God's presence makes obedience possible.

πŸ“ Application:

Council & Pastoral: Lead courageously, knowing God's presence goes before you.

Men & Ladies: Face family responsibilities with faith instead of fear.

Youth & Children: Remember that God is with you wherever you go.

πŸ€” Reflection:
What fear do I need to surrender to God's presence?

πŸ’­ Take Away:
We can be courageous because God is with us.

πŸ™ Prayer:
Father, thank You for the promise of Your presence. When fear tells us that we cannot continue, remind us that You are with us. Strengthen our church family to serve courageously and faithfully. Help us walk forward in confidence, knowing that we never walk alone. Amen.

Hashtags:
#Isaiah41v10, #FearNot, #GodIsWithUs, #CourageInChrist, #ChurchFamilyDevotionals, #BibleInAYear,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chosen for a Purpose🌱

God’s Presence in Every SeasonπŸ§‘‍πŸ§‘‍πŸ§’‍πŸ§’

Think Twice About Yoga🧘‍♀️