God Can Use the Little You Have 🌷
God Can Use the Little You Have🌷Women’s Devotional
John 6:9 — “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”
💖 Reflection:
Sometimes we hesitate to serve God because we think what we have is too small. We look at our abilities, resources, experience, or influence and conclude that there is not enough to make a difference.
The disciples saw five loaves and two fish and immediately recognized the limitation. Jesus saw an opportunity for a miracle.
God is not limited by the size of what you have. He is looking for a willing heart that places what it has into His hands. Your gift may seem small to you, but when surrendered to God, He can multiply its impact beyond anything you could accomplish alone.
Perhaps you have only a little time, a simple talent, a modest resource, or a quiet testimony. Give it to Jesus. Never despise small beginnings when God is involved.
The question is not, “Is what I have enough?” The better question is, “Am I willing to place what I have in God's hands?”
🪞 Reflection Questions:
- What have I been calling “too little” for God to use?
- What can I surrender to Him today?
💐 Takeaways / Things to Do:
- Identify one gift or resource you can use to bless someone.
- Stop comparing your contribution with someone else's.
- Offer your abilities to God and ask Him to multiply them.
🙏 Prayer:
Jesus, thank You for reminding me that You can use even the smallest offering. Take what I have, multiply its impact, and use my life for Your purposes. Help me never underestimate what You can do through a willing heart. Amen.
🏷️ Hashtags:
#August5GodCanUseTheLittleYouHave, #John6v9, #SmallThingsBigGod, #WomensDevotional,
Comments
Post a Comment